Welcome to The Romeos of Juliette! These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of The Romeos of Juliette website. By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use The Romeos of Juliette website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
This website and the content in its entirety are protected by United States and international copyright laws. Any unauthorized use or reproduction of the material on this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, and photographs, may violate such laws and result in legal action.
You may, however, use excerpts of the content for non-commercial purposes, provided that you give proper credit to The Romeos of Juliette and include a link back to the original source.
For permission to use any content on this website for commercial purposes, please contact The Romeos of Juliette/Juliette Migoni directly.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to The Romeos of Juliette/Juliette Migoni. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
1. License Unless otherwise stated, The Romeos of Juliette owns the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions. You must not: – Republish material from this website, including republication on another website; – Sell, rent, or sub-license material from this website; – Show any material from this website in public; – Reproduce, duplicate, copy, or otherwise exploit material on our website for commercial purposes; – Edit or modify any material on the website; or – Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
2. Acceptable Use You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software, illegal or inappropriate material. You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without The Romeos of Juliette’s express written consent.
3. User Content In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material, and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website. You grant to The Romeos of Juliette a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to The Romeos of Juliette the right to sub-license these rights and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights. Your user content must not be defamatory or derogatory, obscene, or indecent, hateful, or discriminatory towards any individual or group of individuals.
4. No Warranty This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The Romeos of Juliette makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
5. Limitations of Liability The Romeos of Juliette will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts, or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website: – For any indirect, special, or consequential loss or damage; – For any loss of revenue, income, profits, contracts, business, or anticipated savings; – For any loss of goodwill or reputation; or – For any loss or corruption of information or data. These limitations of liability apply even if The Romeos of Juliette has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
6. Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Romeos of Juliette, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against all claims, losses, liabilities, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your use of the website.
7. Termination The Romeos of Juliette may terminate or suspend access to the website immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach these terms and conditions.
8. Governing Law These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of MD, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that state.
9. Changes to Terms and Conditions The Romeos of Juliette may revise these terms and conditions at any time without notice. By using this website, you agree to be bound by the current version of these terms and conditions.
14 thoughts on “Terms and Conditions”